Numerological perspective of Kishore – by Shri. Arvind Dixit – Consultant Numerologist.
Kishore Kumar (The Indian Playback Singer, Actor, Music Director, Lyricist, Storyteller, Film Producer and Director) KISHORE KUMAR THE NUMBER 4 PERSON A person born on 4th August, 1929, Kishore Kumar was governed by number 4 throughout his life. The important events, decisions taken and the incidents which happened in this popular singer’s life are connected […]
(The Indian Playback Singer, Actor, Music Director, Lyricist, Storyteller, Film Producer and Director)
KISHORE KUMAR THE NUMBER 4 PERSON
A person born on 4th August, 1929, Kishore Kumar was governed by number 4 throughout his life. The important events, decisions taken and the incidents which happened in this popular singer’s life are connected to number 4. The amazing fact is that the date or the total of the year in which the incidents and events took place, the
important decisions taken or the age of the singer at which they happened revolve around number 4.
CHARACTERISTICS OF NUMBER 4
In numerology, number 4 stands for the planet Uranus. It is considered to be related to the Sun and written as 4-1. The number 4 people have Characteristics of their own. They view everything from an entirely opposite angle from others. In arguments they will always take the opposite side. They set-up new rules and regulations in domestic and public life. They make few real friends but these few friends are most devoted and loyal. As a person born on 4, Kishore Kumar was not an exception to these characteristics. He was sensitive and often felt lonely and isolated.
ROLE OF NUMBER 4 IN KISHORE’S LIFE
1. Kishore Kumar was born on 4th August, 1929, under the period of Sun. This period is given number 1 by numerologists, written as 4-1, i.e. 4 along with the importance of 1.
2. The name KISHORE KUMAR produces 40 (4 + 0) = 4, again 4.
3. The time of his birth was 4 o’clock, again 4.
4. In Kishore Kumar’s family they were all four children, three brothers and one sister ; Kishore is the youngest and the 4th child.
5. Sathi Devi, his eldest sister got married when Kishore was 4 years old.
6. Kishore Kumar had 4 wives: (a) Ruma Devi, (b) Madhubala, (c) Yogita Bali and (d) Leena Chandawaker.
7. He was blessed with his first son Amit Kumar at the age of 22 (2+2)=4.
8. He had 2 sons. His 1st son Amit Kumar is by the 1st wife Ruma Devi and the other son Sumit Kumar is by his 4th wife Leena. As Number 4 stands for Planet Uranus, written as 4-1, the number 1 and 4 played a role here.
9. Number 4 played a major role in Kishore Kumar’s life as his 4th marriage with Leena Chandavaker proved to be the most successful. She was with him until his death and even now she attends all the Kishore Kumar related programmes.
10. He married his second wife Madhubala at the age of 31 (3 + 1) = 4 and she died when he was 40.
11. The number of Bangla films in which he acted is only 4.
12. He sang 4 songs in his Bangla film “LOOKO CHORI”. These 4 songs made the film a super hit.
13. In the film “JUMROO”, there were total 13 songs, (1 + 3) = 4. This film became a super hit.
14. Kishore was a fan of the foreign singer Topole. He went to attend Topole’s Show and attended 4 continuous shows of Topole.
15. The age of 40 brought Kishore’s transformation as a super hit singer. The Filmfare Award for his songs in ARADHANA came at this age. His songs in “Aradhana” made the film a super hit and the main leading man Rajesh Khanna a super star. Rest is history. In film industry, all the superstars have their super hit songs sung for them by Kishore.
16. In the age of 49 his friendship with Leena Chandawaker 49 = (4 + 9) = 13, (1 + 3) = 4 began and it blossomed into marriage. This 4th marriage of Kishore Kumar proved to be a success.
17. Kishore Kumar’s film “Sabbash Daddy” flopped at the box office when he was 49 (4+9)=13, (1 + 3) = 4.
18. His first car was bought by him paying Rs. 4000/- as an advance; this amount again has 4.
19. Kishore Kumar died on 13th October, 1987, 13 (1+3) =4. 13th, the date of his death again produces 4. He died at the age of 58, the total of which is again 4.
20. The time of his death 4:36pm (4 + 3 + 6) = 13, (1 + 3) = 4.again when calculated 4.
21. His death occurred in Bombay and the pin code of the place of his death in Bombay is 49, when reduced to single digit it produces 4.
22. 13th October was Kishore Kumar’s brother Ashok Kumar’s birthday. Ashok Kumar, a number 4 born helped Kishore in establishing himself in Bollywood. Ashok Kumar’s wife died when Kishore was 58, the total of which amounts to 4; ( 5 + 8 ) = 13, (1 + 3) = 4. Both Kishore Kumar’s death date and Ashok Kumar’s birth date are one and the same i.e. 13th October, which is again 4.
ALL YEARS OF IMPORTANCE IN KISHORE KUMAR’S LIFE BORE NO. 4
The chronological analysis of the important years of Kishore Kumar’s life throws light on the fact that the total number of each one of these years also produces number 4.
1. 1948 – First duet song with Lata Mangeshkar ( 1 + 9 + 4 + 8 ) = 22, ( 2 + 2) = 4 was sung in film “Jiddi”.
2. 1957 – Film “Asha” was released. The song “Eeena, Meena, Tika” in it by Kishore Kumar became an evergreen super hit.
3. 1957 – In “Bandi” all the three brothers Ashok, Anoop and Kishore acted together.
4. 1957 – Kishore Kumar moved to his newly bought ‘Juhu’ house with his first wife Ruma.
5. 1966 – Film “Akalmand” was made. In this Asha sang a song on Kishore Kumar. This was the rare song sung on a male singer by a female singer.
6. 1975 – Emergency was declared. Kishore Kumar was the only singer whose songs were banned during emergency.
7. 1984 – When an unfortunate stampede happened in a state programme, 4 from Kishore Kumar’s family were present there.
RELATED NUMBERS 1 AND 6 PLAYED ROLES IN KISHORE KUMAR’S LIFE
1. Number 1: Kishore Kumar’s Birth Date number 4 representing planet Uranus, is considered to be related to Sun and written as 4-1. As born on Sunday, his day of birth represents number 1.
• People born under this period of the Sun are dominant, stubborn, creative, individualistic, definite in views and ambitious. 4-1 persons will always rise in their respective professions. This Numerological observations proved to be true in Kishore’s characteristics in his life and profession.
2. Number 6: The total of Kishore Kumar’s date of birth (13-8-1929)=15, (1+5)=6. Number 6 represents Venus. People who are governed by Venus love beautiful things. If rich, they are more generous to art and artists. They love to entertain their friends and try to make everyone around them happy. Number 6-Kishore Kumar was a performing artist, a famous singer, attained a celebrity status.
• The influence of number 6 on Kishore Kumar can be proved by the fact that all his four wives resided in BANDRA and the total of BANDRA comes to 6. Number 6 suited him in marriage.
• KHANDWA, near Indore in M.P, the birth place of Kishore Kumar bears the total number of 6. Bearing number 6, it attracted him again and again like a magnet. Leaving Bombay, he repeatedly went to Khandva and longed to stay there.
• 13th August, the birth date of Kishore Kumar produces number 4.
• The number of brothers and sister in his family was 4.
• Kishore Kumar’s wives were 4.
• 22nd, Kishore Kumar’s age when his first son was born produces 4.
• 13th, the highest number of songs in his ‘JUMROO’ produces 4.
• Rs. 4000/-, the amount paid as advance for his first car produces number 4.
• 40, the age of his transformation as a super hit singer by his playback singing in “Aradhana” produces 4.
• 49, the age of his fourth marriage with fourth wife Leena produces 4.
• 1948, the year of first duet with Lata Mangeshkar produces 4.
• 1975, the year of emergency when Kishore’s song were banned produces 4.
• 13th Oct, the birth date of his most supportive brother Ashok Kumar produces 4.
• 13th Oct, the date of his death produces 4.
• 4:36 pm, the time of his death produces 4.
• 49, the pin code of the place in Bombay where he died also produces 4.
Shri. Arvind Dixit, a Delhi based consultant numerologist is also a Kishore Kumar fan, an awardee of Kishore Kumar Kala Ratan 2006, President of Kishore Kumar Memorial Club(Regd). He is also the personal numerologist of Guru’s family. We at Yoodleeyoo.com extend our thanks to Shri Arvind Dixit Ji for contributing this detailed numerological analaysis of Kishoreda.
Karthikay Numberology Zone – is Shri. Arvind Dixit’s office is in Delhi at: 354, GROUND FLOOR, SAINIK VIHAR, PITAMPURA,DELHI-110085(INDIA) Email: KARTHIKAYNUMEROLOGYZONE@GMAIL.COM WEBSITE: www.karthikaynumerologyzone.com
© Copyrighted to Yoodleeyoo.com All Rights Reserved.